Specific objectives of the project are:
1) To provide targeted Georgian faculties with capacity development measures to enable them to meet European standards aligned with the Bologna process;
2) To implement peace studies modules integrated into relevant academic programmes at Georgian partner universities;
3) To equip Georgian universities with modern learning resources;
4) To provide wide opportunities for Georgian students by offering them internships and EU research mobility programs;
5) To establish the Institute for Peace Research on the premises of Caucasus university and to build national and regional networks among the universities;
6) To promote peace studies research by holding an international peace conference in Tbilisi and launching a scholarly journal in peace studies;
7) To further raise awareness and understanding of peace in conflict affected regions of Georgia by conducting trainings for regional university students.